We have implemented a Quality Management System with focus on personnel, training, customer service, customer feedback and continuous improvement.
Our Quality Management System is ensuring excellent service for every one of our clients.
Airleck uses only the latest technology and equipment, and all of our personnel are highly experienced and trained.
Our team is required to participate in a comprehensive training program to ensure that they are equipped with the skills and knowledge to perform tasks to Airleck standards.
We also ensure that our team receives appropriate instructions in relation to site health and safety.
Airleck recognises the importance of environmental management in our operations, and are committed to protecting the environment in all aspects possible. We ensure extremely high standards when selecting suppliers for our products, and we only choose environmentally sustainable products and services.
We are committed to managing environmental issues by:
• Implementing proactive and cost-effective practices that will result in waste reduction, pollution prevention and energy and resource conservation,
• Setting quantifiable objectives and targets for reducing energy, water consumption, waste and pollution,
• Ensuring compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations,
• Striving for demonstrated leadership in addressing environmental concerns and achieving levels beyond compliance,
• Implementing detailed policies, procedures and regular training, which will allow us to guide clients on environmental strategies designed to positively impact their bottom line, energy bills and the environment,
• Using only products and services that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.